MONTAIGNE
For August 15, 2018 I have read a post named Montaigne. At first I was not interested with the intro offered since it was just going over what an essay was, changed, and has become known as. It also went over how Montaigne might be confusing and riddled with things I might not understand while also encouraging me to look for what it might mean. After I read that the information I was reading got more interesting. I was particularly fond of the similes used to describe Montaigne's scriptures making me interested in reading his work to see if I will truly "capsize" with "each time a change of direction" occurs in the literature.
For August 15, 2018 I have read a post named Montaigne. At first I was not interested with the intro offered since it was just going over what an essay was, changed, and has become known as. It also went over how Montaigne might be confusing and riddled with things I might not understand while also encouraging me to look for what it might mean. After I read that the information I was reading got more interesting. I was particularly fond of the similes used to describe Montaigne's scriptures making me interested in reading his work to see if I will truly "capsize" with "each time a change of direction" occurs in the literature.

Comments
Post a Comment