HOW I LEARN
The way I like to organize myself is by putting things in sections and by measuring how urgent it is to me. School work comes first, chores second, and my own projects and hobbies are last. When it comes to school work I just do it all as best and as fast as possible because I think and do things slowly. I am a slow worker I like to take my time with things, but it has always been a weakness because, it appears, that I'm slower than everybody. The reason for this is because I like to be thorough whenever I do things and then I like to check them because I always make mistakes. However, when it comes to learning I soak things up very quickly if they are explained well. Sadly, remembering things is also difficult for me. I remember the basic things or structure of what I learned, but not the details which tend to be as important. The way I try to remember those details is by connecting them with things I do know and drilling, but drilling usually isn't effective for long term memorization, so I try not to memorize things using that method only if it is necessary. I like to do my things in quiet and relaxed places because I am very easily distracted especially when I'm memorizing a topic I feel is unimportant or not interesting from school. Which is another important role for memorization; I require a fondness toward the information being memorized.
I have always struggled with time management because all I ever do when school starts is homework and chores which, with time, makes me depressed, or unmotivated. On some days I need to squeeze some time on something for myself and make school work less important hoping that my grade won't be too affected. Overall, the way I organize myself is first seeing what school gives me, see what I need to do, and about how much time might I have left and work around that basis.
The way I like to organize myself is by putting things in sections and by measuring how urgent it is to me. School work comes first, chores second, and my own projects and hobbies are last. When it comes to school work I just do it all as best and as fast as possible because I think and do things slowly. I am a slow worker I like to take my time with things, but it has always been a weakness because, it appears, that I'm slower than everybody. The reason for this is because I like to be thorough whenever I do things and then I like to check them because I always make mistakes. However, when it comes to learning I soak things up very quickly if they are explained well. Sadly, remembering things is also difficult for me. I remember the basic things or structure of what I learned, but not the details which tend to be as important. The way I try to remember those details is by connecting them with things I do know and drilling, but drilling usually isn't effective for long term memorization, so I try not to memorize things using that method only if it is necessary. I like to do my things in quiet and relaxed places because I am very easily distracted especially when I'm memorizing a topic I feel is unimportant or not interesting from school. Which is another important role for memorization; I require a fondness toward the information being memorized.
I have always struggled with time management because all I ever do when school starts is homework and chores which, with time, makes me depressed, or unmotivated. On some days I need to squeeze some time on something for myself and make school work less important hoping that my grade won't be too affected. Overall, the way I organize myself is first seeing what school gives me, see what I need to do, and about how much time might I have left and work around that basis.

Comments
Post a Comment