THE RIGHT TO YOUR OPINION
On August 17 I read The Right To Your Opinion article. It starts off by telling me that we as people don't truly have rights as we thought we did since the constitution is full of contradictions. In the end of the introduction he emphasized that we don't have the right of our own opinion. They then explain by putting us in a debate with a person ending with "[I am] entitled to my own opinion". It is stated that it is not our duty to let people keep their opinions, but our duty to change them. I feel like this is true since most people learn by having their view changed so they can see the world in a new perspective; with this new knowledge we learn to see the world differently which is usually for the better. When someone refuses to see the world from a different perspective life becomes difficult for themselves and for the people around them.

Comments

Popular Posts