I AM GSD
I feel that I got everything done this week except for some stuff from wednesday or thursday. On mondays and wednesdays I go to a college class after leaving my high school classes. On wednesdays I only have three hours to do all my homework and chores which makes it hard for me to finish everything that day. And on thursday I was given a ton of homework as well as things I needed to study for friday tests and quizzes. Other than that I made sure to be able to complete everything that was asked of me to do. I usually do my homework before anything else. What I do like about this is that I can post something that isn't complete but has the basics, but then I can go back later to edit and possibly expand upon it further when I have time and access to wifi.
Animation made by Anita Gaughan who is an Animator from Ireland

Comments

Popular Posts