MY READERS SPEAK
My readers found it mysterious and confusing, but in a good way. They had asked me what the theme was and when I told them they understood. They found it attention grabbing and liked how I gave my characters life within the story. They helped fix some grammatical errors and asked if the diction I used what meant to make a character sound like they do. Overall, reactions toward my writing was positive.
My readers found it mysterious and confusing, but in a good way. They had asked me what the theme was and when I told them they understood. They found it attention grabbing and liked how I gave my characters life within the story. They helped fix some grammatical errors and asked if the diction I used what meant to make a character sound like they do. Overall, reactions toward my writing was positive.

Comments
Post a Comment