POST FOR THE DAY
This week has been a very stressful and tiring for me for multiple reasons. On monday I got a lot of homework giving me little study time for the exam I had the following day so I had to sleep late to study and wake up early to study some more. The following day the same thing happened and I'm just pretty beat. Throughout the chaos I've been trying to make my dad's birthday present which is a drawing and this drawing is something I haven't practiced too much in my life, so making it has been more tricky. Right now I'm just hoping to be able to get some good nights rest in the weekend.
This week has been a very stressful and tiring for me for multiple reasons. On monday I got a lot of homework giving me little study time for the exam I had the following day so I had to sleep late to study and wake up early to study some more. The following day the same thing happened and I'm just pretty beat. Throughout the chaos I've been trying to make my dad's birthday present which is a drawing and this drawing is something I haven't practiced too much in my life, so making it has been more tricky. Right now I'm just hoping to be able to get some good nights rest in the weekend.


Comments
Post a Comment