THE MAKING OF SATIRE
While making Robotic nature a first I waned to do something like the hunger games where people would be forced to battle to the death until there were only a few survivors, but I felt that it wasn't really quite related toward satire because I believe satire is about falsely agreeing with an issue to further expand upon it revealing how horribly it can be "fixed" only to try and get people to see how can things be done better than what was proposed. I felt that the hunger games idea was going against the issue I was working with and I felt that my idea was unoriginal so I decided to do something different.
I am slightly happier with the new idea that became my satire, but I feel that I could have done it better. I imagined that what I wrote was astoundingly shocking, but I see that it's a bit lacking in the shock factor. I believe that I could have made it more shocking to have a better impact on my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts