THE WEEK IN REVIEW
This week I learned some things. I mainly learned about literature and some literary elements. I further expanded my knowledge on the meaning and significance of diction. I also learned what the context means and I also learned more about the syntax inside of a piece of literature. I was not too familiar with the meaning or the use of syntax, but this week I was able to learn more of its use and meaning. The syntax in literature is mainly the way words and phrases are arranged to make a well formed sentence. Whenever I am analyzing the sentence in an author's work what I would truly be doing is analysing the syntax.
This week I learned some things. I mainly learned about literature and some literary elements. I further expanded my knowledge on the meaning and significance of diction. I also learned what the context means and I also learned more about the syntax inside of a piece of literature. I was not too familiar with the meaning or the use of syntax, but this week I was able to learn more of its use and meaning. The syntax in literature is mainly the way words and phrases are arranged to make a well formed sentence. Whenever I am analyzing the sentence in an author's work what I would truly be doing is analysing the syntax.

Comments
Post a Comment