CHARACTER STUDY (I)
I woke a minute before sunrise which gave me enough time to prep for the journey to the Great Tree which would start around noon. The roosters gave out their cries as usual so I started to ready my mule while listening to their piercing melodies. The only things I would need would be meals to last me and my furry companion a week along with spare clothing and maps in case disaster were to strike and we'd be left without either. Oh and of course I needed to pack some sketch journals into my bags in case I were to catch sight of something new or to just sketch down something I'd like to remember. With it I'm capable of remembering my most wonderous memories and sights I'd had on previous trips despite being having a fickle mind. More often than not I forget memories I find valuable which would only be regained with an image or a recounting of the events with fellow companions. Anyways, Once I was done preparing my mule with satchels and bags I got back to feeding my chickens and pigs along with preparing a thing-a-ma-bob that I constructed with feed so that everyday the same amount of feed would be distributed around so that none of my friends would be left without dinner. They get a bit... mischievous when they are hungry let me be reminded of the time that havoc ensued when Klud, my rooster, made it known to my friends, neighbors and myself that I had not fed him, in a rather violent way. Now with the days chores done, and everything ready for the journey I had about an hour to relax before I would head off on my journey.
I woke a minute before sunrise which gave me enough time to prep for the journey to the Great Tree which would start around noon. The roosters gave out their cries as usual so I started to ready my mule while listening to their piercing melodies. The only things I would need would be meals to last me and my furry companion a week along with spare clothing and maps in case disaster were to strike and we'd be left without either. Oh and of course I needed to pack some sketch journals into my bags in case I were to catch sight of something new or to just sketch down something I'd like to remember. With it I'm capable of remembering my most wonderous memories and sights I'd had on previous trips despite being having a fickle mind. More often than not I forget memories I find valuable which would only be regained with an image or a recounting of the events with fellow companions. Anyways, Once I was done preparing my mule with satchels and bags I got back to feeding my chickens and pigs along with preparing a thing-a-ma-bob that I constructed with feed so that everyday the same amount of feed would be distributed around so that none of my friends would be left without dinner. They get a bit... mischievous when they are hungry let me be reminded of the time that havoc ensued when Klud, my rooster, made it known to my friends, neighbors and myself that I had not fed him, in a rather violent way. Now with the days chores done, and everything ready for the journey I had about an hour to relax before I would head off on my journey.

Comments
Post a Comment