AM I AS HEROIC AS THE NEXT PERSON?
What I think of Hamlet's soliloquy is intriguing. He reflects upon himself and realizes that others are doing stuff with their lives but he is stuck in the limbo of his thoughts. He decides that he would stop this and go ahead and follow his plan because he would rather finish what he has started, with no doubts. Criticizing myself in comparison to others is something that I tend to often do and it impacts me in a negative way. I see others and see how much better they do things than me and no matter how I improve they seem to handle things better. This just makes me feel worse about myself and just makes me believe that I might be good for nothing. I try and stop myself from doing this so that I may be able to do the things I like without and doubts and worries on what others think or what I think but it can be difficult sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts