THE CLOWNS OF DEATH
I feel that with using clowns at the graveyard he was trying to make us view death as something foolish or a joke. I see clown as a symbolism for fun and foolishness and death as, well, the end of our lives, nothingness. With those combined I see that with the clown in the graveyard death is something to be mocked because a fools choice lead to the foolish chaos unraveling in the tale and even more death that ends up with truly no meaning.
I feel that with using clowns at the graveyard he was trying to make us view death as something foolish or a joke. I see clown as a symbolism for fun and foolishness and death as, well, the end of our lives, nothingness. With those combined I see that with the clown in the graveyard death is something to be mocked because a fools choice lead to the foolish chaos unraveling in the tale and even more death that ends up with truly no meaning.

Comments
Post a Comment