MACBETH'S THERAPIST
"Hello Macbeth, how are you doing today"
"I'm doing well"
"Oh sure ya are so what to you want me counsel you about"
"Well I'd encountered three witches the day before with Banquo they told us that I would become King and he would bear kings, and I've been putting great thought into this, how could I be King if my King is fine and well, my wife has pressured me to believe them to believe that I might rule, but I'm not sure I know I shouldn't be having these traitorous thoughts in the first place."
"Ok well I want you to consider these thoughts greatly. This is a serious matter. I want to ask you should you really trust these witches. Does their word greatly matter to you?"
"Hello Macbeth, how are you doing today"
"I'm doing well"
"Oh sure ya are so what to you want me counsel you about"
"Well I'd encountered three witches the day before with Banquo they told us that I would become King and he would bear kings, and I've been putting great thought into this, how could I be King if my King is fine and well, my wife has pressured me to believe them to believe that I might rule, but I'm not sure I know I shouldn't be having these traitorous thoughts in the first place."
"Ok well I want you to consider these thoughts greatly. This is a serious matter. I want to ask you should you really trust these witches. Does their word greatly matter to you?"

Comments
Post a Comment