MACBETH N' ME
I am mostly interested to read Macbeth because sounds to be a neat fantasy tale and I do enjoy my fantasy. I like how the witches impose the destiny they made for Macbeth onto him and he takes it to heart. From just reading wikipedia's summary it seems like Macbeth would have followed his own destiny instead of deciding on taking the throne to himself. it was a choice he made and it might have been influenced by the witches even though he had asked for his wife's advice.
He let himself be consumed by his own power which lead to his life's descent into madness and sadness.
I am mostly interested to read Macbeth because sounds to be a neat fantasy tale and I do enjoy my fantasy. I like how the witches impose the destiny they made for Macbeth onto him and he takes it to heart. From just reading wikipedia's summary it seems like Macbeth would have followed his own destiny instead of deciding on taking the throne to himself. it was a choice he made and it might have been influenced by the witches even though he had asked for his wife's advice.
He let himself be consumed by his own power which lead to his life's descent into madness and sadness.

Comments
Post a Comment