WOULD I LISTEN TO WITCH
The reason why i believe that Macbeth and Banquo listen to to the witches was because of their overall mysterious and strange allure. They were possibly the strangest people they'd ever seen in their lives and perhaps since they spoke in synchronized, rhyme they somehow understood their abilities. And then since they vanished into thin air afterwards they understood they had spoken with some otherworldly presence be it from hell or heaven though they supposed from hell. I were faced with witches who would vanish into the breeze I would give their words some consideration.
The reason why i believe that Macbeth and Banquo listen to to the witches was because of their overall mysterious and strange allure. They were possibly the strangest people they'd ever seen in their lives and perhaps since they spoke in synchronized, rhyme they somehow understood their abilities. And then since they vanished into thin air afterwards they understood they had spoken with some otherworldly presence be it from hell or heaven though they supposed from hell. I were faced with witches who would vanish into the breeze I would give their words some consideration.

Comments
Post a Comment