DECISIONS, DECISIONS
The way I make important decisions is by considering as many points as possible. I think about what consequences or benefits might come to me and how this might affect others. I think about how this decision might affect me later on. I tend to research it more, if I can, to see what others have done and how its affected them. I also consult friends and family to see if they have any advice to offer. Then after I think I've considered it fully and am 99% decided I make my choice.
The way I make important decisions is by considering as many points as possible. I think about what consequences or benefits might come to me and how this might affect others. I think about how this decision might affect me later on. I tend to research it more, if I can, to see what others have done and how its affected them. I also consult friends and family to see if they have any advice to offer. Then after I think I've considered it fully and am 99% decided I make my choice.

Comments
Post a Comment