I'M SOLD
I find that extroverted people have an easier time convincing others to do as they say. Could it be from their extreme social abilities or the charming personalities they show everyone? I can't quite put my finger on it, but dang it, they sure are persuasive; and it's not always social people.
The persons whose manipulative abilities are what make them persuasive. And all the different techniques they use are different some might even be positive.
For me some of my strongest values and beliefs is to do to others what you would do to yourself, being honest, being loyal, help others whenever you can, and to enjoy the little things in life. Three of these skills were heavily influenced from family and media. I enjoy watching cartoons and movies and since most movies promote life values that are similar to those I've stated, I kinda grew believing them and going along with them. I've kept these values as I grew up because it's what I've grown used to. I feel comfortable with these beliefs and if I were to just change them than I wouldn't feel like me anymore.Additionally, these values haven't done me much wrong. It's only when I drift from them when I feel... so, wrong. It could just be because I've been following them for so long. Perhaps I've been shaped into a puppet to be used by the media, but I do no when to stand my ground and follow what I feel is right.
I find that extroverted people have an easier time convincing others to do as they say. Could it be from their extreme social abilities or the charming personalities they show everyone? I can't quite put my finger on it, but dang it, they sure are persuasive; and it's not always social people.
The persons whose manipulative abilities are what make them persuasive. And all the different techniques they use are different some might even be positive.
For me some of my strongest values and beliefs is to do to others what you would do to yourself, being honest, being loyal, help others whenever you can, and to enjoy the little things in life. Three of these skills were heavily influenced from family and media. I enjoy watching cartoons and movies and since most movies promote life values that are similar to those I've stated, I kinda grew believing them and going along with them. I've kept these values as I grew up because it's what I've grown used to. I feel comfortable with these beliefs and if I were to just change them than I wouldn't feel like me anymore.Additionally, these values haven't done me much wrong. It's only when I drift from them when I feel... so, wrong. It could just be because I've been following them for so long. Perhaps I've been shaped into a puppet to be used by the media, but I do no when to stand my ground and follow what I feel is right.

Comments
Post a Comment