IT'S MY LIFE
I tend to just do what I need to do be it for my classes or in life planning and try and sneak some me time in it. My life has mostly been revolved around completing assignments and procrastinating with video games, tending to my plants, and some art things. These days I've been trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life feeling pressured because i'm supposed to declare a major that will supposedly make up my entire life's work. I don't know what I'm doing I just hope I'm making good decisions in my confusion using what limited things I know about life.
I tend to just do what I need to do be it for my classes or in life planning and try and sneak some me time in it. My life has mostly been revolved around completing assignments and procrastinating with video games, tending to my plants, and some art things. These days I've been trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life feeling pressured because i'm supposed to declare a major that will supposedly make up my entire life's work. I don't know what I'm doing I just hope I'm making good decisions in my confusion using what limited things I know about life.

Comments
Post a Comment