MY ONLINE ME
I didn't find anything on myself other than here on blogger. This could be because of the fact that I don't use any social media's. I did borrow my mother facebook though a long time ago and only did like three posts I think but that was it and they didn't pop up when I searched for myself (they were basically posts on what I made which were a marionette and some rubber band things). I do know that some partners for group projects did post videos on youtube and they didn't pop up, which leaves me kind of worried because I'm not comfortable with having myself be on youtube, but oh well I guess. Overall, all I have of myself online is this blog and I'm glad not much of my personal life is in it either and I hope to keep it that way, but with the direction things in life are heading and my dream career I'd like to pursue it seems like I have no choice but to expose myself online one day.
I didn't find anything on myself other than here on blogger. This could be because of the fact that I don't use any social media's. I did borrow my mother facebook though a long time ago and only did like three posts I think but that was it and they didn't pop up when I searched for myself (they were basically posts on what I made which were a marionette and some rubber band things). I do know that some partners for group projects did post videos on youtube and they didn't pop up, which leaves me kind of worried because I'm not comfortable with having myself be on youtube, but oh well I guess. Overall, all I have of myself online is this blog and I'm glad not much of my personal life is in it either and I hope to keep it that way, but with the direction things in life are heading and my dream career I'd like to pursue it seems like I have no choice but to expose myself online one day.

Comments
Post a Comment