READING ME
I do enjoy reading books. Currently I am reading Don Quixote. I've read lots of books in my lifetime. I used to go to the library a lot as a kid to read books and to play with the puppets they had there. Sadly, these times I don't have enough time to go to the library I barely make by trying to read Don Quixote. Though I have to say that when I can I just dive into the book and read hours on end. I get consumed into the story and the characters. I love being able to imagine these vast worlds and picture these people traversing through this world. i get to become them. i hear their thoughts I feel their feelings. For a moment I become the conscious of another soul. Though stories end and I'm left wanting to know more. I'm left wanting to know how this characters life played through and how it ended.
I do enjoy the stories that take place in a new world with different rules beliefs and abilities because I find reading about this world too boring. You just get to see the world through someone else's eyes and meet different people and how they lived but that's it. It's always best when you learn about different lifestyles due to having a privileged or unprivileged life but I just don't enjoy it. Looking through other people's eyes is something I constantly do already. I would rather get to learn about other cultures, study mythological creatures, and experience magic and all things make believe because at least then I can actually escape this world. Reading is like an escape for me.
I do enjoy reading books. Currently I am reading Don Quixote. I've read lots of books in my lifetime. I used to go to the library a lot as a kid to read books and to play with the puppets they had there. Sadly, these times I don't have enough time to go to the library I barely make by trying to read Don Quixote. Though I have to say that when I can I just dive into the book and read hours on end. I get consumed into the story and the characters. I love being able to imagine these vast worlds and picture these people traversing through this world. i get to become them. i hear their thoughts I feel their feelings. For a moment I become the conscious of another soul. Though stories end and I'm left wanting to know more. I'm left wanting to know how this characters life played through and how it ended.
I do enjoy the stories that take place in a new world with different rules beliefs and abilities because I find reading about this world too boring. You just get to see the world through someone else's eyes and meet different people and how they lived but that's it. It's always best when you learn about different lifestyles due to having a privileged or unprivileged life but I just don't enjoy it. Looking through other people's eyes is something I constantly do already. I would rather get to learn about other cultures, study mythological creatures, and experience magic and all things make believe because at least then I can actually escape this world. Reading is like an escape for me.

Comments
Post a Comment