MY BIG QUESTION RESEARCH
Some people think research is boring, because they do it for class on something that isn't interesting, but today I did research and it was amazing. I was able to figure out how some of the different point perspectives were used. They all depended on positioning. Most examples used were buildings, but I could see how it could be used for living figures. I was able to learn the coil technique so gauge how limbs seem to shorten and grow the closer they seem to be.
Some people think research is boring, because they do it for class on something that isn't interesting, but today I did research and it was amazing. I was able to figure out how some of the different point perspectives were used. They all depended on positioning. Most examples used were buildings, but I could see how it could be used for living figures. I was able to learn the coil technique so gauge how limbs seem to shorten and grow the closer they seem to be.

Comments
Post a Comment