ENDGAME
First of all, I would really like to improve my grammar a bit by the end of this course since I tend to struggle with that a lot. And secondly I guess I'd like to learn how to write a story correctly. I know a story has the beginning the climax the resolution and yada yada yada I've had it all drilled to my head multiple times, but I want to learn what's the best ways to show atmosphere in the story like when is it too much too little. What would be the best way to create tension; how do you implement character development and so on. Basically, how do you make a reader be interested in the story using all these elements. I find that the method I storytell right now is sequence by sequence and it's really boring I say it's because I've been writing lots of explanations and proofs, and it's making my writing a bit dull I wanna be able to pep it up a little. Plus it could possibly boost my grades in other classes when grading literature.
First of all, I would really like to improve my grammar a bit by the end of this course since I tend to struggle with that a lot. And secondly I guess I'd like to learn how to write a story correctly. I know a story has the beginning the climax the resolution and yada yada yada I've had it all drilled to my head multiple times, but I want to learn what's the best ways to show atmosphere in the story like when is it too much too little. What would be the best way to create tension; how do you implement character development and so on. Basically, how do you make a reader be interested in the story using all these elements. I find that the method I storytell right now is sequence by sequence and it's really boring I say it's because I've been writing lots of explanations and proofs, and it's making my writing a bit dull I wanna be able to pep it up a little. Plus it could possibly boost my grades in other classes when grading literature.

Comments
Post a Comment