MONKEY SEE/HEAR/DO
All three auditory, visual, and kinesthetic modalities are effective for my masterpiece. Art can be part of all three modalities with it branching through music, images, and textiles. I will be focusing on perspective and I plan on teaching everyone in class to at least use one point perspective and I will need to get people to draw. And before I do any of that I need to teach them what 1 point is along, with 2 point, and 3 point for those who do want to learn about this. And this teaching will go into their auditory and visual modalities. Then after that I would get them to start drawing. To draw they are learning by doing something hands on and kinetic.
All three auditory, visual, and kinesthetic modalities are effective for my masterpiece. Art can be part of all three modalities with it branching through music, images, and textiles. I will be focusing on perspective and I plan on teaching everyone in class to at least use one point perspective and I will need to get people to draw. And before I do any of that I need to teach them what 1 point is along, with 2 point, and 3 point for those who do want to learn about this. And this teaching will go into their auditory and visual modalities. Then after that I would get them to start drawing. To draw they are learning by doing something hands on and kinetic.

Comments
Post a Comment